Hi guys and welcome to another new day with different opportunities awaiting us, well whatever you end up doing today try to make it count after all the past is what shapes our present and future.
Let’s quickly take a look into noncustodial wallet and what makes them the best as it relates to cryptocurrency storing and asset security-wise.
Cryptocurrency, alt-coins, or whatever name you give it is just another form of money that can be tradable for goods and services, and as such security should be put in place to ensure these assets are properly stored and easily accessible. After all, this is one of the major features cryptocurrency has over the fiat currency.
Before we advance any further into noncustodial wallet let’s quickly take a quick peek at what custodial wallets are.
As defined by freewallet.org,
A custodial wallet is a type of digital wallet which keeps a customer’s private keys and provides backup and security for your assets.
What this means is that assets stored on such platforms can be related to you storing fiat in a bank, the bank allows you to create a signature or a password which gives you access to your funds but these funds cant be called yours fully, if for any reason such platforms go into maintenance or required a form of verification from you, your account and asset can be temporarily seized and only released when you comply with them or they leave maintenance mode.
This might become an issue when you need access to your funds ASAP.
Noncustodial wallet is the direct opposite of custodial wallet and assets are always yours at all time.
Over the years, we have seen the numbers of cryptocurrency wallet increase exponentially, with most supporting more than one cryptocurrencies and others focusing on just one type.
An example of a wallet that supports more than one cryptocurrency is TokenPocket and some of its features are:
- TokenPocket is a noncustodial wallet which means your assets are always yours at every point in time, a private key or mnemonic phrase word is randomly generated giving you the ability to instantly restore your account or export to another crypto wallet
- It uses a password, pin or phone sensor when users try confirming transactions
- It houses more than one type of crypto which includes BTC, ETH, IOST, EOS, TRX, ATOM, BNB, and many others
- Due to the changes taking place in the blockchain and availability of numerous Dapps, TokenPocket also supports a Dapp browser that gives users mobile access to these Dapps at every point in time
- TokenPocket comes with its own exchange called TPexchange and also supports an instant swap option to quickly exchange your coin for another using real-time exchange rate.
These and many other features are available on TokenPocket.
TokenPocket is available for both Android and IOS devices respectively and you can easily download/install the app from playstore or app store or simply go to the website https://www.tokenpocket.pro/
To keep up with TokenPocket check out their