Steps to search on Contract address of ERC tokens on Uniswap via TokenPocket
Hi guys and welcome to another beautiful Sunday, the cloud is looking evergreen and the weather just perfect.
While the market continues to stay green, many Crypto enthusiasts are already linking this to alt-season as different altcoins and token continue to see new highs delay.
That said, one might be in the mood to bag some cryptocurrency awaiting when such coin/token moons and what better way to do this than with Uniswap, your one-click exchange.
Built on the Ethereum Blockchain, it offers its users the feature to add liquidity at a go and also instant exchange of tokens with most paired to ETH.
Accessing Uniswap is easy but interacting with it requires one to be connected via a web3 wallet and this is where TokenPocket comes into play.
TokenPocket is a multi-chain wallet that allows users to instantly manage their crypto assets and also a DApp browser supporting many DApps from the likes of Uniswap to Dex exchanges like Newdex.
To access Uniswap one need to have an Ethereum based wallet which can be imported to TokenPocket or created depending on your preferences.
- Click on market from the asset page
- A new menu comes up with different options to monitor coin price and other related features
- Click on Trade and scroll down to locate Uniswap
- Click on Uniswap and new page loads with your Eth account instantly connected
Allow the page to load properly and watch your ETH balance come up if you have any
- Click on down arrow to bring your token option up and click select a token.
Some times, the token you are looking for might not be listed or easily located there and this calls for contract address
The quickest and easiest way I have found is to search via Google that token contract address which takes you to Etherscan and if you are confused, you can easily reach out to the token devs and ask them for the contract address
- Type the contract address on the provided box for select a token and watch a result come up
If the contract address is accurate, a result should come up within secs depending on your internet speed
- Click on Add token to make it visible on your list and select the token
By doing this, you can easily sell that token if you had any or you can buy depending on your preference but there must have been liquidation in place for that token.
Well this is all for today until some other time stay safe and mask-on