From a decentralize based wallet to a cloud wallet, and now HD wallet, TokenPocket seems to be moving beyond expectations with each new update.
Hi guys and welcome to another lovely day, today we will be looking at the latest addition/update to TokenPocket wallet and I must say it’s looking great.
My key = My asset, but what if you only had one key to worry about which is responsible for your BTC, EOS, ETH, IOST, TRX, you name it and it’s already there, wouldn’t it be great? This is what HD wallet offers.
With this feature in place, users will be able to create multiple wallets and all linked to a single 12 phrase word which can be imported whenever the user sees fit, you no longer have to keep backups of numerous private key but rather a single 12 phrase word covers it all.
This is what the new update brings and to that, I say welcome to TokenPocket v1.0.3
For those just joining us, TokenPocket is a multi-chain wallet that allows users to easily manage their crypto assets on the go with the function to receive, send, and complete transactions just a click away.
While it serves as a multi-chain wallet, users can also use it for accessing various types of DApps across these multiple supported blockchains.
Over the years, TokenPocket has created different features with some staying for long-run, and others temporarily with the idea of consumer’s opinion comes first.
The latest update brought about the HD wallet feature which allows users to import accounts from other HD supported wallets and also create one.
With that said, let’s quickly go into the steps to creating an HD wallet on TokenPocket
I believe you already have TokenPocket installed but for those yet to download, pls do so now via this link https://www.tokenpocket.pro/
- From your crypto asset page be it ETH, BTC, EOS, or what have you, click the wallet add icon top right as shown in the screenshot below
- A new menu comes up with the option to create or import HD wallet
- if you had any before now, you can simply click import and if this is your first wallet then click on create wallet
- For account importing, you should have a similar screenshot like the above, fill in the necessary piece of information's and click import
- Allow the wallets to load completely as it syncs with the blockchain.
- A screenshot with each of the wallet properly ticked like the below comes up and you click confirm to accept
- If all is successful, you can easily locate your corresponding wallets from each account section and once again interact with them.
If you have any question relating to the above, pls leave a comment below and I will get back to you ASAP.
Until next time, stay safe and mask-on.